Defining ATE automated test equipment will take a few more acronyms, but the short answer is that it’s a system of using automation to run tests on products and processes in order to provide faster and more accurate results. Automated test equipment requires little human interaction, and works especially well in high-volume testing. It’s usually a self-contained unit of testing hardware and software combined, and provides accurate and detailed analysis of test results using pre-defined criteria. ATE is most often used in manufacturing environments like the automotive, aerospace and medical equipment industries.
How it Works
AT equipment uses computer software set to certain specifications. It’s application can be as simple as the handheld gauge used to determine voltage or as complex as a sophisticated program that runs highly-detailed analysis of an avionics system.
There are two ways of attaching the testing device. One is with a probe that determines the working status of a piece of equipment through electrical current. An example would be a device that detects electrical current on the components of a printed circuit board. Another way the testing apparatus can be attached is via an Interface Test Adapter, or ITA, that conforms the ATE to the DUT, or Device Under Testing. The purpose is to test devices to determine if they’re in proper working condition and check them for defects. The speed and accuracy of this process makes it especially useful in electronics and mechanical testing.
The decision of what or how much of an apparatus or electronics system depends in part upon its use and the the cost of testing versus the the value of the unit’s final output.
What is video conferencing?
Video conferencing may be the two way video connection where speaker or speakers can speak to the audience by way of live video and music streaming by using a digital camera and streaming host. It reestablishes the need to meet up with in person using the geographical sent out audience and decreases the amount of vacation required.
The different parts of Interactive Video Conferencing
Video Conferencing meeting consists of:
- Live Video And Music Streaming – Two-way video transmitted is one of the basic features of involved live video conferencing. It enables multiple public speakers and each speaker can have the total control of the actual session. Not only audience can easily see and attend to speaker(s) toasts but speakers can also see and interact with the target audience, if necessary. This kind of two-way audio/video streaming raises the effectiveness regarding content and information being sent.
- Online Chat And Loudspeaker Rooms – For you to cater target audience questions speaker can allow stay chat or perhaps speaker suites to allow various speakers to have interaction with the viewers through wording based talk and live debate facilities. Loudspeakers rooms would be the innovative split chat rooms which are built in line with the speaker or even presenter’s area of expertise to get in touch audience and several speakers more efficiently and minimize sound.
- Hands-Up Or Q/A Capabilities – Hands-up feature is often a dedicated question/answer attribute that allows people to raise queries through words and video enabled chitchat during the treatment and participate interactively from the presentation.
- Interactive Surveys/Polls – these kinds of user centric evaluation and engagement are employed in video seminars to evaluate the awareness level, skills, or viewer’s feedback in certain matters before, from some period of time, or following the conference. Business presenter can article question (amines) during the times at distinct intervals – MCQs, True/False, or perhaps Descriptive – to know audience needs and know comprehension on the expertise delivered.
- Document Add-on – Presenter can easily attach and disperse documents like PDFs, Term Files, Exceed sheets, Photos, and PowerPoint Demonstrations, etc. throughout the live conferencing to improve comprehension about different intricate topics and aid through assisting resources.
- Real-Time Computer’s desktop Sharing – Real-time desktop computer sharing permits presenters to speak and present paperwork, videos, animation, software simulations, chart, and Web pages right the way through the computer and communicate live with this content presented.
- Instant Documenting – Presenter may make instant downloads of the treatment or a portion of it for Net distribution, revised publishing, and long term Web solid.
Types of Free of charge Video Conferencing
Omnipresent free of charge video conferencing is available in various modes and platforms. It allows for communication and rise in almost all verticals which include but not limited by healthcare, education, retail store, government, and producing industries. No cost video conferencing tools might be categorized the following:
- Social Media Systems With the creation of video features upon social media internet sites such as Face book or MySpace Video Chat and Google+ Hangout, video conferencing is predicted to grow additional and faster – throughout corporate in addition to community or perhaps social interaction. Google Hangout gets considerable interest in the market and growing to be a useful interaction and collaboration program to connect by having an audience throughout the world to demonstrate forthcoming and new products/services, found ideas to the particular like-minded professionals and colleagues, discuss instructional topics using the students, or perhaps have fun with online close friends and relatives.
- Web Messengers World Wide Web messengers such as Ail! Messenger, Google Speak, and Microsoft Windows Live have enjoyed a significant part within revolutionizing and growing video communication on the internet. Windows Messenger is among the earliest adopters involving interactive reside video conferencing and has a significant contribution within advancement of peer-to-peer video interaction. These Internet messengers are available without charge and engage viewers with no considerable cost using an internet connection.
- Mobile Programs Communication gets mobile. Free of charge mobile video conferencing software is the latest thing. Cutting-edge video software such as visit, voodoo, and Fringe, and so forth are getting well-known every day. Your advancement inside mobile conversation is having an influence on video chat, conferencing, and loading on superior 3G/4G phones for example phone, New Samsung Galaxy Mobile phone, and Nokia Combination phones, and many others. To progress and improve quicker and become available for the users of such phones, advancement and resourcefulness regarding applications – whether it is live conferencing or perhaps a plain video talk – are becoming simple in rivaling mobile market place and for the success/failure regarding certain gadgets.
- Live Streaming Services Beside the continuing development of video conferencing solutions in mobile and Internet messengers, online live loading platforms for example YouTube Reside Streaming, USTREAM, and WIZWIG. Television set are still the most in-demand and appreciated video conferencing options worldwide due to the ease of use and versatility these software-as-a-service (Software) applications supply.
Hope you like Video Conferencing information.